Saturday, May 25, 2013

Good-Bye Uncle..

The first picture was taken when he was taken and the second picture is the last picture I have. My grandmother who sit's beside him crying unable to hold back her tears seeing her young son die. 
Even after a year now when I close my eyes,
and a moment just before I fall asleep,
I remember this thing that keeps me awake,
I try to sleep, yet I fail..

Those moments when we realized and lived,
together as a family indeed,
between all sorrows when we together smile,
everything became colorful for a while,
suddenly as a wave, the grief disappeared,
and we became happy in our own world..

Even though we stayed apart,
you were a sapphire in my heart,
miles away, yet we felt being so near,
I wish still you were here,
Now your soul wonder's aloft,
and you are alive just in our thought..


He were always beloved; and the youngest brother to my father. We realize the gap between reality and happiness as he stepped away; walked ahead in the journey to heaven. Just for a while we thought it was the worst nightmare we were passing through, and then the sweetness of illusion slowly faded away and we realized the extreme bitterness of truth in a blow.

That morning that I just woke up a year ago, I still remember my morning started with the flow of a tear and the moisture in my eyes seemed never ending to me. I couldn't realize if this was the truth. I just wished reality wasn't so harsh and so bitter to me. I just slept in the bed of memories and I couldn't wake up again. When he carried me along on his shoulder's and he walked ahead and marched for a stroll among the greenery of the fields and away from the busy reality I realized peace. When he taught me how to milk a cow, and my mischief cost you a kick from that cow. A tide of smile just passed my lips when I remembered all this, yet my heart flooded with flooded with tears.

He was just too good unlike the rest of the world around him. The world that neither understood him nor the goodness in him, and he suddenly left for his heavenly demise.

As I sit back and count the stars,
I see a few shining so far,
as they twinkle better than before,
a sudden belief you are close,
yet I know it ain't true,
behind every illusion there hides the truth,
and you are far, somewhere far from us,
you built a new home in the skies,
as a rainbow shines above on me,
I feel as you have sent your blessings beneath,
every dark night I sleep in peace,
a belief you are still with me..


No comments:

Post a Comment