Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Seeing Vajpayee Ji..



Atal Behari Vajpayee Ji is one of the most fantastic, energetic, corruption free and far sighted leader's India has ever got. His rally was scheduled on the North-Eastern Frontier Railway Stadium, Maligaon where he was going to address the public. The stadium was in my neighborhood. I was in the second or third standard. I didn't have any clue regarding who was coming and what was the rush all about. I didn't want to miss my Sunday noon Shaktimaan. My dad wanted me to come. He said me that one day when you shall grow old, you'll realize you were lucky enough to see a national hero. I hesitated, he scolded and took me along. The crowd itself there scared me out. It was a very huge gathering. Thousand's of people gathered to see the hero. The security was too tight. The gathering was increasing with every passing moment. My dad was going to see him for the third or fourth time. He arrived at the time he promised. The crowd got excited seeing him. I was standing on the ground beside my dad. I wasn't able to see him. Seeing this my dad picked me up on his lap. I still wasn't able to see him. My dad picked me up on his shoulder's and now I got a clear picture of him. I didn't understand the word's he spoke. Perhaps he spoke of India Shining, Golden Quadrilateral, Eradicating Corruption, Employment to all, and nuclear deals. I didn't understand any of them, I was of a very tender age to get any clue on those subjects. All I focused on his voice and the way he spoke. That fascinated me. I still remember him waving his hands to the gathering while he left. I came home and asked dad more about him. My dad replied all my queries. I got to know his vow and devotion to the service of the nation and that he was always for the public. The next time  on wards every time I use to scroll around the TV channels and I saw him I paused and listened him speak. As a child, I developed kin interest in his words and thought's. His ideologies made me go deeper into Bharatiya Janta Party thoughts. Today I am a national member of Bharatiya Janta Party and shall forever be with the party. Seriously a leader's words motivated me. If I am ever asked whether I ever saw God, I shall proudly reply I saw Vajpayee Ji. 

Goel ( A reporter ) : Why did not you marry?
Vajpayee Ji: I did not find time to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment