Saturday, November 22, 2014

Intuitions of my last life

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers







At times out of curiosity,
I sit alone, all in melancholy,
I think for myself in this life,
what I was before I died the last time..

I must have been a lover,
who died for his fille's beauty,
and so even today,
I feel her humming around me..

I must have been a revolutionary,
one of those brave hearts with Bismalji,
that revolutionized the incident of Kakori,
and so even today I feel that blood with me..

I must have been a writer,
who used to scribe peace and love,
who wrote of memories and charm,
and of the peace in his lover's arm..

I must have been that brave man,
who fought against injustice forced upon a poor's earn,
and so even today I shed a tear,
when I see a poor man live with fear..

I am not so sure of who I was,
but I am sure I was not the one,
who bought a tear on an innocent's face,
because even today I live that way..

I have reincarnated that way,
the way I was in my last life..

Submitted for Indiblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment